TO OUR OASIS COMMUNITY
The Oasis Wellness Center & Spa is working to come back stronger than ever. As we continue to stay updated on the spread of COVID-19 we want you to know that we are here to support you and are working to keep safety a top priority. We acknowledge that is has been a long time since we have seen each other without masks, and it is an exciting fresh start. For the safety of our employees and their families our staff will continue to follow masking and sanitation/cleaning guidelines.
Join us…be safe…stay well…
Yours in wellness,
- Entry to the Spa is by appointment only.
- Health screening of staff and patients will ensure a safe environment.
- Retail Purchases Available (free delivery within Calgary): Visit myoasisspa.ca/teye-product-shop/ Purchase by phone 403-216-2747.
- Curbside pickup available.
- Staggered schedules: allows extra time for maintaining stringent sanitizing protocols between appointments and supports physical distancing in the spa.
- We are happy to announce that on March 1st we will be resuming tea service for guests to enhance their experience. Food is now allowed.
- Electronic forms: all forms will be available on line. Please complete and submit no later than 2 hours prior to your appointment.
- We offer Contactless payment. Please note that a 10% gratuity based on the regular price of your service will automatically be included, please let us know if you would like to leave more.
- Full receipts will be emailed (ask for RMT receipts if required for insurance).
- Payment by card only. Cash currently not accepted.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Complete and submit the Covid Health Assessment Questionnaire within 1 hour of your appointment to ensure a safe visit.
- Staff will be screened daily prior to arriving at the facility and will not be permitted to come to work if they are experiencing any of the core COVID-19 symptoms
- ARRIVE ON TIME. We will be providing you with an arrival time. Please do not arrive early or late in order to support our social distancing.
- At Oasis, we will continue to have a brief COVID-19 screening for any core symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat, loss of taste or smell) that are not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition. In these cases, please call guest services to reschedule your appointment.
AT THE SPA
- Effective May 1st, assuming hospitalizations continue to decline, we will be allowing guests to use the steam room and/or sauna with any spa appointment
- It is extremely important that you arrive with a clean, makeup-free face to reduce touch points within the spa.
- Please feel free to wear a mask, or not, and respect others choices to enjoy your visit. We want you to have the choice of making that decision. We will continue to provide hand sanitizer and disposable masks for your convenience.
- All staff will wear masks in the spa. Technicians may wear additional PPE in treatment rooms. Please wear a clean mask from home to help us conserve our limited supply.
- Come alone to your appointment with as few personal items as possible. Family members will not be allowed in the spa.
- You will be greeted at our entrance, asked to sanitize your hands, and escorted to the change rooms where you will be assigned a personal locker. We provide sanitized robe and slippers. Showers, shampoo, conditioner, soap and towels are available in the changing rooms.
- When purchasing product, staff will handle products and have them ready for you after your appointment.