LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR REOPENING AND SPA SAFETY GUIDELINES
In order to keep the Oasis as a safe place for everyone, we are following the Alberta Health Guidelines. Please read the information below so you know what to expect and how to come prepared for your next visit.
- If you are feeling ill in any way, have a fever, if you show any COVID-19 symptoms, have been in close contact with someone with someone who is sick or who tested positive for COVID-19, please stay at home and reschedule your appointment.
- Please stay at home if you recently travelled outside of Canada in the last month and haven’t isolated at home for 14 days upon your return.
- If you are a NEW Oasis guest, please print, fill out and sign the one time health form, and the COVID-19 waiver form and send us a picture at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a RETURNING Oasis guest, please print, fill out and sign the COVID-19 waiver form and send us a picture at email@example.com.
- Maintain physical distancing in common areas (reception and waiting areas). No hugging or hand shaking right now please.
- Please try to bring in only essential items (keys, phone, wallet) and do not wear gloves.
- Face masks are required for all guests in Oasis common areas (reception, changing room and waiting areas). Please wear a clean mask from home to help us conserve our limited supply.
- All team members will wear a mask at all times.
- We will provide, as usual, hygiene supplies, including hand soap, hand sanitizer, towels, and masks (our supply is limited – we advise you to bring your own).
- Arrive on time (at the arrival time) for your treatment to sanitize your hands, temperature check and to fill out intake forms as part of your check in, then you will be required to change into a house robe, sandals and leave your personal belongings in an assigned secured locker.
- Strict and increased disinfection and sanitation procedures will be carried out throughout the day in all common areas, high touch areas, surfaces and treatment rooms (between clients in accordance with AHS regulations).
- Robes, sandals and towels are sanitized, as always.
- Should you be interested in purchasing some retail products, let your esthetician or Guest Service Agent know please. They will round them up and add them to your bill.
HOW WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE
We have missed you and look forward to seeing you at the Oasis for your favorite treatments. Oasis has always been an industry leader in health and safety. We appreciate your patience while we enhance our protocols even further.
- Entry to the Spa is by appointment only.
- Health screening of staff and patients will ensure a safe environment.
- Retail Purchases Available (free delivery within Calgary): Visit myoasisspa.ca/teye-product-shop/ Purchase by phone 403-216-2747.
- Curbside pickup available.
- Staggered schedules: allows extra time for maintaining stringent sanitizing protocols between appointments and supports physical distancing in the spa.
- Protective equipment: all staff will wear masks in the spa. Technicians may wear additional PPE in treatment rooms.
- Beverage/snack service is on hold. Ginger lemon tea and water will be provided.
- Electronic forms: all forms will be available on line. Please complete and submit no later than 2 hours prior to your appointment.
- Floor markers in place to guide clinic flow.
- Plexi-glass partitions at the reception counter.
- All payments will be contactless and arranged prior to arrival. A 10% gratuity will automatically be included, please let us know if you would like to leave more.
- Full receipts will be emailed (ask for RMT receipts if required for insurance).
- Payment by card only. Cash currently not accepted.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Complete and submit the Covid Health Assessment Questionnaire within 1 hour of your appointment to ensure a safe visit.
- ARRIVE ON TIME. We will be providing you with an arrival time. Please do not arrive early or late in order to support our social distancing.
AT THE SPA
- It is extremely important that you arrive with a clean, makeup-free face to reduce touch points within the spa.
- Face masks are required for all patients in common areas. Please wear a clean mask from home to help us conserve our limited supply.
- Come alone to your appointment with as few personal items as possible. Family members will not be allowed in the spa.
- You will be greeted at our entrance, asked to sanitize your hands, and escorted to the change rooms where you will be assigned a personal locker. All guests will be asked to change into our sanitized robe and slippers and encouraged to shower before and after appointments.
- When purchasing product, staff will handle products and have them ready for you after your appointment.