Want to receive your Spa services for FREE?
… join our team!
Come and see our employment opportunities.
We are currently looking for:
- Competitive wages and commissions
- Professional work environment
- Training and education
- Phone and booking support, retail support
- Treatment rooms, room preparation and laundry support
- In-house wellness program including spa services, staff discount
- An entrepreneurial environment
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to develop new skills in a unique environment please send your resume (no .docx format please), the position you are applying for and a cover letter:
- You may email us: email@example.com
- You can fax it to us: (403) 216-2748, Att: Director of Guest Relations
- Or, we’d love to see you! Drop off your resume in person to:Oasis Spa and Wellness Centre
Lower Level Mount Royal Village
880-16th Ave. SW
Oasis Wellness Centre & spa is currently seeking individuals who are outstanding in their interpersonal, retail, communication and computer skills.
Candidates must be able to provide customer services with confidence, integrity and warmth.
We expect guest service representatives to have the ability to provide exceptional guest management in any situation. Efficiency and familiarity with computer programs will be required as this is a large part of the guest services tasks. Oasis wellness center and spa looks to have communication skills and familiarity in a retail environment as strong attributes in all staff members.
Job Duties Include:
make up applications,
retail and guest management before, during and after their stay.
We would welcome anyone looking to meet and exceed our expectations and looking for opportunity for growth in the industry.
* Evening and weekend availability a must.
* All staff receive up to 2 free spa services a month!
If you an enthusiastic, experienced, creative and Certified Esthetician looking for an opportunity to be a part of a community… Keep reading! We are looking for superstars to join our Esthetics Team here in Calgary. Outstanding interpersonal skills, along with a strong desire to provide high quality customer service and confidence in product recommendations will ensure your success with Oasis! Candidates should hold an understanding of and enthusiasm for the retail sales process and be skilled at closing sales. (Please note, additional product and sales training will be provided).
Desired Qualities, Skills and Attributes for an Esthetician at the Oasis include:
• Must be a Certified Esthetician
• Have an energetic positive attitude
• the drive to succeed in a fast paced environment
• ability to create a repeat client base
• ability to work within a large esthetic team
• must be comfortable with a varied schedule including evenings and weekend
Primary duties include communication with the guests, providing product recommendations, suggestive selling and providing such services as: facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing, body wraps, and lash/brow tinting. Retail sales are a comprehensive part of this position; together we create your path to a successful, rewarding experience at the Oasis. During slower time you will participate in duties that help keep your work area clean, safe and enjoyable. Our compensation package for Esthetician includes: In addition to a competitive hourly base wage, we provide a very attainable commission sales structure and team target give-a-ways. Professional development and training provided. Company benefits include complimentary spa services and training and personal development opportunities. Whether you are looking for full time or part time opportunities, this could be the job you have been searching for… in the heart of The Oasis.
We are looking for a full or part time Spa Attendant. Outstanding organization and teamwork skills, along with a strong desire to provide high quality customer experience, will ensure your success with Oasis!
Candidates should hold a good knowledge of English, take pride in their work, providing a wonderful experience for the guests.
Primary duties include:
• maintaining a clean and professional environment for the guests;
• laundry duties;
• housekeeping tasks.
We are currently looking for those candidates willing to work full or part time and are able to work Saturday, Sunday and evening (closing) shifts.
We provide comprehensive hour based wage.
Contact: Ada Perez